Reagan

Reagan

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

History Interrupted

I cried today....really cried today. It was just one of those days that you can't help but cry. I am sure you know the ones I am talking about, they start off bad and then just keep getting worse. I couldn't even hide it, I cried right in front of the kids, luckily they didn't seem to be phased at all, but normally I would at least try to cry in private, today I couldn't help myselft however.

Sorry to interrupt Reagan's medical history, but I think if I got into more of that right now I would just start crying all over again, so I will just use today to vent and hopefully pick up with the history again tomorrow.

Todays complaints/questions:

1) Why do complete strangers think it is ok to step in and give you parenting advice when you are in no way shape or form asking for it and when they have no idea what is going on in your life?
2) Who thinks that a 2 year old knows how to write?
3) How come you have to pay almost $70 to get a copy of your children's medical records? Shouldn't those just be given to you? Haven't you already paid these people enough money already?
4) How come when you are in a bad mood and things aren't going right you children can sense that and totally play off it and act horribally?
5) How come bills always come in at least 3 at a time, there should be some sort of law that only allows you to get one bill a day in the mail
6) Why is dealing with insurance companies and Dr's so difficult? If I was paid for all of the time it took me to call/fight/question everything I would be a millionaire

I think that is it for now. Sorry again to just vent but that is what I needed today. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and I will pick up where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment