Reagan

Reagan

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

About Me

Hi Everyone, sorry it has taken me so long to post something new, life has been hectic as usual. Just wanted to say some quick facts about me then I will got into more about Reagan's history in a later post.

1) I am not a writer, in fact I hate to write so I apologize in advance.
2) Spelling and grammar were my two worse subjects in school.
3) I don't usually talk about my feelings so this is new to me and I will do the best I can.

Those are the 3 most important things to remember when reading this blog. I will try to make it as entertaining and educational as possible in hopes to help others out there going through similar trials and tribulations. Stay posted for information on JRA and Reagan's history with it and our daily struggles living with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment